Tuesday, November 1, 2011

And more Halloween!! May I?

Guys, I'm sorry... but I couldn't resist in posting more Halloween photos. I already posted about the candies and 'franchising', the zombies and now, of course, the houses! Houses FULL of decorations...breathing IT'S HALLOWEEN TIME!! It's really amazing! And again, here it's like the movies! They really commemorate Halloween, they do have the trick or treat (I hope next year I can photograph some costumed kids with their baskets full of candies :) )!
I have to say that these cute houses are perfect for decorating because they have this nice front porches and little yards.. Oh, I'm in love!

Kiss,kiss
JB*

PS: Extra scores for the blood fountain! :D



















7 comments:

  1. Altamente!!! Bem, essa ratazana parece mesmo real ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. é preciso muita criatividade, mesmo!!!!
    Para os garotos deve ser mesmo uma festa na rua... tudo respira Halloween!
    Continuas a tirar belíssimas fotos! Parabéns! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahhahahah opáaaa halloween é AÍ!!! que brutalidade =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. querias assim um navio-pirata à porta da tua casa,n? hehe
    next stop: dia do peru!! adoro estas festividades! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh... tenho um fascínio tão grande pelos USA... Sempre sonhei morar aí por uns tempos não sei se algum dia o farei mas pelo menos vejo as tuas fotos e fico ainda com mais vontade!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...