Sunday, November 20, 2011

Black & White

Hey guys!
I have to confess that when I started this blog I wasn’t sure if I would have enough posts to pick your attention. But when a girl like me meets a new place, I have to explore every-single detail! It’s been fantastic searching for new places and scan the American lifestyle.
Thank you for being part of my journey here!

So, for this post, I would like to drag you to a different neighborhood: Manchester, which is located on the north side of James river. Manchester used to be an active port where tobacco and coal were shipped out and a great number of slave ships entered.
It’s a place with a lot of mills, railroads and nice and huge metal structures. it seems to me it's the perfect place to shoot in black&white, isn't it?
I don’t usually shoot in B&W...I hope I did a good job. Do you like it? ;)

kiss, kiss
JB*





6 comments:

  1. Tens que mudar para o blogger que é mais fácil acompanhar ;)
    Adoro as fotos ;) Tens que me dar umas dicas ;)
    Beijo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantástico post!

    Kisses,
    Saltos de Cristal

    http://saltosdecristal.blogspot.com/

    International Giveway: http://saltosdecristal.blogspot.com/2011/11/passatempo-salsa-shape-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh que fixe, ainda bem que gostaram!tenho que explorar mais o abstracto! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shots!
    O preto e branco salienta as texturas, acho que foi uma boa escolha ;-)
    Também tiro poucas fotos B&W, fico sempre com a sensação que lhe estou a tirar demasiado detalhe... Também te acontece o mesmo?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...