Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sweet&Salty February

Oh my sweet lord, 29 days have passed and February was actually exciting:
  • It snowed, like I wished for :) Just for a night but it was perfect!
  • I met the Groundhog and Leap days. ahah! so funny
  • I had to say goodbye to my Chilean friend :c and a farewell to my Portuguese buddy :c
  • I went to the Mediterranean East restaurant as well as the Cantonese restaurant. And of course, the Portuguese restaurant (my kitchen I should say) every single day :)
So, now, it's time for March! And I cannot wait for flowers and birds to come. 
Hey, and you know what: I'm going for my Spring break to Canada!!! I'm so thrilled right now!!

kiss, kiss
JB*

Check the posts from February here:

4 comments:

  1. o mês de fevereiro por aqui tb n correu mal! nem dá para acreditar que já estamos no terceiro mês deste ano lol

    não consegui ver as fotos todas mas aquelas castanhinhas aqueciam-me a alma ;) Acabei de tomar o pequeno almoço e as tuas fotos abriram-me o apetite lol

    bjinho**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Não me posso queixar quanto ao mês de fevereiro. Correu bastante bem e o tempo ajudou imenso.

    Beijinho :)*

    ReplyDelete
  3. O esquilo é um máximo!

    ClucbCouture giveaway no meu Miss Tangerine, participa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Já vi que foi um mês em grande, assim vale a pena ;)*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...