Sunday, June 19, 2011

Squirrelzz <3

These guys are a little bit nervous but I like them. hehe
So why am I posting about squirrels?? Because this is very american, indeed! According to some researches, you can find them almost everywhere but you can't find them in Portugal or in other Mediterranean countries, maybe they don't like our dry air and our trees ;)
But anyway, here, you can find these guys everywhere.. and their favorite places are parks where they can find a wide variety of plant food, including nuts, seeds, fruits, fungi and green vegetation. But you can find them too, near from your house :), specially in neighborhoods with low traffic and trees!
They seem to be very anxious, busy and very funny! I love their fluffy tails!
Since I don't have any pet here, I enjoy taking pictures of them and treat them like they were my pets. When I go to the park, I give them cute names and call for them.
Now, I invite you all to take a look at my 'Squirrels Album' with a selection of photos from these boys. I hope I can take pictures of squirrels, every city I go...! :)
These are from Boston. And I have to say that they were quite curious and strangely friendly.




In Washington, I found some in a bad shape, very lazy actually.







In NYC, they are very busy, like the city, curiously.



Here in Richmond, they are very nervous, running everywhere, climbing trees, it seems that they are playing a game. It has to be!






What is your favorite?

Kiss,
JB*

3 comments:

  1. Gosto de todos!!!! :) TÃO FOFOS! Posso escolher o Marcello...tem charme! :)
    Onde estão os esquilos Sónia, Joana e Luísa? :( ohhhhh....
    Sugiro que ponhas nomes em Português também...devem haver esquilos c cara de tuga! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorei todos! Mas a posição de Fenny, de Boston, está demais! super atento! (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...